Combining texting services that have been the domain of specialty platforms with the functionality of a full Church Management System.
Consider these statistics compiled by the TextMagic Blog.
- 97% of Americans text at least once a day.
- Texting is the #1 most used way of communication among Americans younger than 50
- 78% of US consumers say receiving a text message is the fastest way to reach them for important service updates and purchases.
- 69% of US consumers appreciate getting texts or emails from healthcare providers. Respondents noted that texts are particularly useful for appointment reminders and to give guidelines for upcoming tests.
The SMART Church Database
Text From Church is the ability to send a text directly from the database to guests and members. However, Text-To-Church™ is the ability for guests and members to initiate an interaction with the church themselves.
Compare it to speakers connected to a stereo for one-way communication and SMART speakers (Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomePod) that offer a completely different interactive experience. That’s Text-To-Church™
How It Works
Church data is only helpful if you can access it when you need it, where you need it.
Select a local ten-digit phone number that interfaces directly with the Churchteams database. Texting the keywords HELP, EVENTS and GIVE to this number provide a directory for other keywords and instructions on how to connect with the church. You can add specific keywords for direct access to any fund, event, class, workflow and more.
Third party vendors integrated with your database are limited in the services they provide to giving or content distribution. But, a fully integrated texting solution opens up the full functionality of the database.
It started with Text-To-Give and then went to Text-To-Register for any kind of class, event, service project and more. Other tools provided these options, but in addition Text-To-Church™ includes:
- Secure Family Check-in
- Attendance Registration
- Connection Cards
- Directory Access
- Group Management
- Volunteer & Training Schedule
- Follow-up Assignment Notes
- Update Own Information
- Workflow Registration
- Unlimited Keyword Links
See them all in the MEET THE SOFTWARE Webinar.